BRAND Influencer Doc
Build your brand influence with you defined niche audience
What the truly dedicated will experience in this module.
- Learn what a unique personal brand is and why you need one
- Define, refine, and spotlight activities that make your passion flow
- Define and focus on your niche followers
- Write your brand story and tagline
- Learn how to become a recognized expert
- Build your personal brand to amplify loyalty
Your unique personal brand & why you need one
●Unique personal brand defined: Your story of how you created your coaching niche or how you went from impossible to possible
●Why do you need a brand story?
○Communicates warmth, trust, credibility, flexibility, likeability
○Attaches you to your compelling tagline
Your direction: Your personal brand the big picture
First Personal Brand
1.What is your personal brand? What your brand is: how to develop a personal brand, the golden rule is to be authentic.
2.Do you have vision, purpose, value, and passion = your FLOW activity?
You need to know what you have in common with your peers and competitors, but also what makes you stand out.
See how you can connect your self-perception, the perceptions of others, what makes you compelling, and your promise of value together.
Then (and here’s the fun part), figure out how to roll it all up in one sentence—a pithy, one-line, statement (compelling tab line) that sums up your personal brand.
3. Do you have your compelling tagline / elevator pitch?
Is your compelling tagline on all of your social media profiles?
Core Values – Your driving force as an influencer
As an ethical and credible influencer you have:
●Integrity – Having and demonstrating values
●Enthusiasm – Enthusiasm is the sparkle in your eyes, the swing in your gait, the grip of you hand, the irresistible surge of will and energy to execute your ideas
●Passion to help – Intense emotional excitement a visible enthusiasm for one’s work, an ideal and/or belief
●Methodology – A set or system of methods, principles, and rules for success in your gifted area
How to be known as THE EXPERT
Points how to become the expert:
●Become an advocate and educator for your followers
●Write articles for news sites and profession publications
●Write a book using problem-solution format
●Get interviewed on radio shows and podcast
●Use trust triggers
Articulate your FLOW activity: for you
Questions for finding your FLOW activity:
●What do you love to do?
(When you do this you feel like you are flowing in the activity and forget about time.)
●When you are working (engaging) in this activity it doesn’t seem like work.
●When you engage in this activity, it produces the highest fulfillment and satisfaction for the amount of time you spend?
Articulate your FLOW activity: benefits for others
Questions for finding your FLOW activity:
●What is your FLOW ability?
●How is your, FLOW ability unique to your audience?
●When you fully actualize and put your FLOW ability to work, how can it provide enormous value to you and others?
●I’m in my FLOW zone when I’m…
●When I’m in FLOW and feeling my best the exact thing I’m doing is… and that is valuable to others by…
●When I’m in my FLOW activity, the thing I love most about it is… and others gain value because they…
What beliefs are stopping you from Influencing?
33) In what ways am I allowing fear of change to hold me back from moving forward in life?
34) In what areas am I spending too much time on things that are not my priorities?
35) In what areas do I need to learn or further develop my skills in order to get ahead in life?
36) What would those close to me say my strengths are?
37) What would those close to me say my weaknesses are?
38) In what ways am I not taking responsibility for the part I’m playing in a relationship problem?
39) How does my work reflect my interests, passions, skills?
40) Where am I prioritising money/material possessions over relationships and my values?
41) What am I allowing to distract me from living life to the full?
42) What is my vision for the next five years?
43) How am I helping other people to become better versions of themselves?
44) If I were to die tomorrow, what would I regret not having done?
45) In what ways am I living a life someone else has defined for me?
46) What is my intuition telling me that I might have been ignoring?
47) What really pushes my buttons that does not need to?
48) What drains my energy and in what ways can I change it?
49) In what ways am I being unwise or irresponsible financially?
50) In what areas am I so desperately longing for an outcome that it’s preventing me from enjoying the journey?
Define your niche following: Follower Persona & USP
1. Create your Follower Persona
Digital marketing expert, Daragh Walsh, asks who are your followers and what specific problem are you solving for them?
1.What are they trying to achieve:
9.Specific problem you can help with:
2. Craft your USP –
Unique Appealing Proposition
How will you succeed in the influencer marketplace where others may have failed?
2.What are you not influencing:
3.What is unique:
4.Proof you can deliver on the promise:
Find your niche audience
Is the biggest problem for your Niche Audience?
Influencer Problem Audience Want to Overcome
Evan Marc Katz: Want to find the love of their lives
Miss Shopping Becky LI: Want to be cool and buy the coolest things
Gary Vee: Want to be entrepreneurial and succeed in a positive way
Rachel Wong: Want to inspire kids to bake and create at home
Find your Niche Followers
1.5 Places your Niche Followers spend their time online/offline to resolve this problem:
1.Why do they spend time there?
Look at your competitors’ niche audiences
1.List your 5 close competitor influencers:
2.Where do they look for inspiration online?
3.Where do their followers spend time online/offline?
3.Why do they spend time there?
8 Ways to get new follower info
Innovation tools: niche audience loyalty and respect
The 6 Influencer Value Levers
1.Follower productivity (YouTube)
2.Simplicity (to understand)
3.Convenience (to receive/read)
4.Risk (too much clutter)
5.Fun & Image (I follow Gary Vee)
The 6 Steps Follower Experience Cycle
2.Delivery (Email/blog/Social Media/etc.)
3.Use (improve life/wealth/health/etc.)
4.Supplements (cooking tools/etc.)
5.Maintenance (change user settings)
Use Blue Ocean tools to create new rules
Look Across Conventional Boundaries
2.strategic groups within industries
3.chain of buyers
5.functional or emotional
Non-followers will tell you far more about how you can improve than your followers
Three tiers of non-followers
1.Tier 1: Soon-to-be
2.Tier 2: Refusing
3.Tier 3: Unexplored
What’s your brand story?
What is your story that will attract others to follow you?
Impossible to possible
a.“I only bought what I liked, fortunately many others like what I like.” Frank Williams (Williams Sonoma: The company that redefined what the world has in the kitchen)
b.When I was 13 years old I saw an opportunity… and started a …
c.When I was 15 year old I became a supervisor of 18 year olds and for the first time in my life I wasn’t successful at motivating others…
d.I saw the McDonald’s/Starbucks could be be scaled… (Ray Kroc/Howard Schultz)
e.Ever since I was small I loved (helping people with…/creating moments/building…)
f.Since I was small I saved $ for my own bike at 10, my own car at 15, my own million $ house at 31, so I knew I could…
Build your compelling tagline
Your compelling tagline captures and engages:
a.Write in ‘Action => Benefit’ format
(“I’m Loving It” Loving is both an action and benefit)
a.Use 10 words or less (think “3 = great”)
b.Keep it simple
c.Think value for followers
d.Practice writing 100 versions
Tagline generators and resources (SMALL-BIZSENSE.COM)
a. How To Create A Top Marketing Slogan – Charlie Cook
b. How to Create the Best Business Slogan – Business News Daily
c. How to write an effective slogan for your business – The Marketing Donut
d. How to Create an Unforgettable Slogan – Simplimation
e. 5 Tips for Writing an Effective Slogan – Inc.com
Next steps to build your personal brand
4.05 Organic content
6.07 Leverage your influence
1.08 Brand identity/SEO
3.10 Paid content
4.11 Automating and outsourcing
5.12 Analytics and split testing
Goodbye and Good Luck
1) Seek value, not success.
2) Seek truth, not greatness.
3) Seek respect, not attention. It lasts a lot longer.
4) Seek loyalty, not obedience. It is worth a lot more.
Join 70,000+ VIPs
Join our mailing list and get interesting value and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.