In my talk I mentioned how I add value by helping coaches learn influencer skills.
A while back I had the honor of speaking at an Information Night for Hong Kong University SPACE. In the talk I mentioned how I help to my coaching certification students start their businesses. One participant asked how I did that and I told him I help life coaches learn influencer skills.
To help you understand, I wanted to share the ideas how I help life coaches learn influencer skills. The world of coaching is getting more and more competitive. So many coaches want to differentiate themselves for marketing advantages.
What can coaches learn influencer skills?
- Find a specific niche market
- Build a reputation in the niche
- Focus on one digital medium (at first)
- Learn most everything about their niche
- Study relevant content for their niche
- Innovate new points of view
- Learn to attract followers
- Build contact lists for follow-up
- Follow and learn from contacts
- Creates compelling content for their niche
- Encourage followers to share content
Why is it valuable as coaches learn influencer skills?
It is valuable for coaches to learn influencer skills because Social Influencer Marketing*:
- Is Not Pushy (No one likes to be pushed to buy)
- Is Credible (Credibility makes the sale)
- Allows Niche Targeting (A niche is the key to be different)
- Boosts SEO (Help clients find you, instead of you find them)
- Provides Value (Adding value is part of coaching)
- Isn’t Costly (Most coaches don’t want to waste money)
- Generates Relevant Leads (This is a huge key for coaches)
- Drives Conversions (Don’t you want to make it easier)
- Supports Content Strategy (Keep the pulse of your niche)
* These ideas have been adapted from Shane Barker’s awesome article, “9 Of The Biggest Benefits Of Social Influencer Marketing You Need To Know.” Click that link to go to the Shane’s great article. That article will change the way you think about influencer marketing.
What is the benefit when coaches learn influencer skills?
The biggest benefit for coaches to learn influencer skills are the increase in visibility. As a result this increase results in increased in business and credibility.
Hope this helps.
Above all, in my professional life, several coaches and mentors have supported me to fantastic success. When I look back, I see the times I didn’t have good coaches and mentors. As a result these were the times my practice struggled most.
Most important, my coaches and mentors saw more in me than I saw in myself. They influenced me to be better. Although their support often came in uncomfortable conversations, it was what I needed to hear. So now in my life I want to be that person who sees more in others and influences them to be better.
A person’s success in life can usually be measured by the number of uncomfortable conversations he or she is willing to have. Tim Ferriss
Thanks in advance and hope to talk again soon.
All the best,
Remember to check us out and engage again next time.
Keep it simple
- TWITTER: @DrWarrenLINGER
- FACEBOOK: Dr Warren LINGER
- GOOGLE+: +WarrenLINGER
- LINKEDIN: www.linkedin.com/in/DrWarrenLINGER
- INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/warrenlinger/
- TUBE SUBSCRIBE: gg.gg/YouTubeDrWarren
All client info has been scrubbed of identifying information unless they have given me specific, written permission to quote them.
Influencer researcher, Warren LINGER, Success from uncomfortable conversations. Tim Ferriss Image Facebook #makepositivitylouder, #mindsetiseverything, #microinfluencer,
11 Skills-coaches you need to learn from influencers–Content Marketing
Learn more >
What can coaches learn from online influencers? Why is it valuable for coaches to learn influencer skills? What is the benefit when coaches learn influencer skills?
#makepositivitylouder, #mindsetiseverything, #influencermarketing, #WarrenLINGER, #microinfluencer,
Dr Warren LINGER © 2018
Join 70,000+ VIPs
Join our mailing list and get interesting value and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.