The other day I was training a group of senior managers on influencer marketing. Even at their level each of them has been asked to think and act like a startup entrepreneur.
One of the exercises they completed was to develop new taglines for their new business models. Tag lines can be difficult if you have little experience, but they can be empowering for your clarity.
One senior asked why why he needed to create a Tagline for his own division because his team could do a better job. Another manager jumped in and reminded him how they talked about how great artists look for inspiration first.
What is the point? You need to know what you like before you can create and then evaluate your message to the world.
Can you build influencer marking like this to make people curious?
In the training senior managers used their mobile phones to explore their competition and find inspiration. This real-time content curating and assessing as a group multiplies value for all.
With different points of view and great common value senior managers improved quickly. They proved they could quickly know taglines they liked and disliked.
Here are a few steps I’ve used for myself and in training to create compelling taglines. In his article and Kopywriting Kourse [sic], Neville Medhora has this great model for the creating part, so check his article and Kourse for more.
The 3-step process for creating a tagline:
- Dump out your entire business in a few sentences.
- Trim it down.
- Trim it down some more.
The 5-steps to build outcome focused power to your tagline:
- Tell your story in 2-3 words if possible but 10 or fewer for sure.
- Structure action benefit language. (AirBnB’s “Belong Anywhere” is both an action and a benefit.)
- Use plays on words, onomatopoeia, thymes, and homophones or homonyms.
- Adopt Simon Sinek: How great leaders inspire action | TED Talk famous TED talk thinking.
- Keep it so simple a 3 year old could sing it.
Build influencer marketing with these tools to create likability and trust
- Shopify Free Slogan Maker
- Slogan Generator
- Free Slogan Generator
- The Advertising Slogan Generator
Although some of them just insert keywords into tried and true taglines, they still get the creative juices going. Go ahead, have some fun.
Use these tools, instil trust, and win new customers wBuild influencer marketing
Learn to confidently write and localize with these cultural value preferences, you can read my past blogs:
- Individualistic vs. Collectivistic Cultures / Non-Native English Speakers
- Low vs. High Power Distance Cultures / Non-Native English Speakers
- Nurturing vs. Competitive Communication Cultures / Non-Native English Speakers
- Less vs. More Certainty Comfort Cultures / Non-Native English Speakers
- Short-Term vs. Long-Term Thinking Cultures / Non-Native English Speakers
Get more customers when you learn how to localize for your target cultures in social media and more:
- LinkedIn: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures
- Twitter: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures
- Facebook: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures
- Instagram: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures
- WeChat: 5 Ways you need to localize WeChat in China
- Automated email: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures
- Instant Messages: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures?
Build your success when you use these rules to localize your content marketing strategy for other cultures:
- Content strategy: 7 Levels you need to localize your content strategy
- Calendar roadmap: 8 Steps you need to calendar & localize for other cultures
- Segment lists: 3 Ways you need to segment & localize your lists for other cultures
- Storytelling ideas: 5 Great storytelling steps you localize for other cultures
- Storytelling creation: 7 Items you need to localize: Global storytelling content
- SEO split tests: 12 Ways you need to split test blog SEO to localize cultures
- Headline building: 7 Ways you need to localize headlines for other cultures
- Captions + Alt: 7 Ways you need to localize your images for other cultures
- Subhead craft: 10 Ways you need to adjust subheads for other cultures
- Meta Descriptions: 10 Ways you need to localize meta descriptions
DEFINITION: Giggers – those who have started their own Gig to live the New Gig Economy Lifestyle.
Today I am focusing on Gig Business Success Step-2: Know your CLAN and build them up.
Check this to Localize Content Marketing Blog services case of doing…
99% will miss this critical idea about business and influencer marketing.
There are many half-baked, “push-button” systems out there being touted as the next big thing. It can sure get confusing when choosing the best type of business to get into at times, can’t it?
Something you can get into part-time and bank extra time every month?
Here’s the thing most do NOT consider:
If you want to build up textra income with your own part-time, lifestyle friendly business? You must look past the opportunity, and look at the “day-to-day” operations.
Because we usually don’t see the storefront and all the moving parts of an online business? Many forget that it’s still a BUSINESS.
This isn’t too complicated, and so I know you can master it soon?
A business that takes employees and key staff, products and support, a sales team, and on and on the list goes…
Now here’s what I’m getting at. You don’t have to set all this up for yourself, as that could take years and years out of your life. There are a few solid companies out there that will let you leverage their business from content marketing to drop shipping.
Automate and outsource most of the day to day operations. In fact, make it so most EVERYTHING is done for you.
This doesn’t mean a freeride for you, but it is the simplest business model I’ve yet to come across. You still need to listen to your customers and you will perfect your passion—the ONE key skill you already love.
If you meet that criteria? And if this looks like a good fit for you?
The customer isn’t always right. But if you don’t listen to them, your product won’t be either. Oli Gardner
In your corner.
PS Right now, you even get a free coach consultation to help get you up and running, ASAP…
NOTE: So, if you don’t learn to use personal brand building tools, you may soon join the 80% of small businesses that fail within the first 5 years!
PS: So the next time you will learn another step to your Gigger success and also localize culture content marketing blog tools. And if you would like more developing your Gig business to the next level and living your optimal lifestyle, great. First email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or second click NOW for your free consultation.
Hope this helps.
Doc Warren Linger
PS You’ll also be able to join our private support groups on FB… so you’re never alone in getting your first few months of holiday vacation opening up.
We’ll all be there to celebrate your big successes, and also to help you up if and when you should ever fall…
==> Email email@example.com or click NOW to coach yourself to your new optimal lifestyle freedom.
You can see examples of innovations for Optimal Experiences at JOIN THE CURATION: Google+.
Remember, come join tomorrow to see more Improving Your Engagement with Screenagers and others inspirational experiences and ideas for Optimal Engagement in the ScreenAge.
Remember to engage tomorrow.
Following with you.
Keep it simple.
- TWITTER: @DrWarrenLINGER
- FACEBOOK: Dr Warren LINGER
- GOOGLE+: +WarrenLINGER
- LINKEDIN: www.linkedin.com/in/DrWarrenLINGER
- INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/warrenlinger/
- TUBE SUBSCRIBE: gg.gg/YouTubeDrWarren
All client info has been scrubbed of identifying information unless they have given me specific, written permission to quote them.
Culture success skills adapted from: Cultures and Organizations: Software for the Mind 2nd Ed. (2005) Geert Hofstede and Gert Jan Hofstede, McGraw Hill, New York.
*Entrepreneurial Foundation>Success Skills adapted from World Life Skills Expert, Jill Raiguel’s awesome book, “The Next Step,” (1991) Amethyst Books, New York.
Your Content Marketing Mentor, Doc Warren LINGER, If you don’t listen to them. Oli Gardner Image youtube.com #CultureContentMarketing #ContentMarketingblog, #GlobalContentMarketing
7 Steps you need to make your tagline compelling – Content Marketing
Learn more >
Can you build influencer marking like this to make people curious? Build influencer marketing with these tools to create likability and trust. The customer isn’t always right. But if you don’t listen to them, your product won’t be either. Oli Gardner
#influencermarketing, #WarrenLINGER, #personalbrandbuilding, #buildinfluence, #culturecontentmarketing, #contentmarketingservices, #contenttools, #contentmarketingblog, #localization, #localize, #contentmarketingtools
Dr Warren LINGER © 2018
Join 70,000+ VIPs
Join our mailing list and get interesting value and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.