What is in a name? How does one choose a name to build influence? These are questions my client Mark, asked me the other day.
Mark is trying to rebuild his brand image to ensure people remember him. So, he was somewhat frustrated not knowing the process and asked me to help him.
Can you build influence like this to make people curious?
It’s my job to take the overwhelm out of business branding, online marketing, and social media. I break it down to help so you can build your influence with your customers.
In my professional practice, therefore I work with my clients to follow these questions to create their brand names.
- What is the purpose your name will fill? (attract, excite, interest, motivate, comfort)
- How will your new brand name align with current product or service names?
- What type of name will support your business goals? (founder’s name, description, made-up)
- Would your new name be too similar to any other current brand name?
- Could your name be confusing, mispronounced, misspelled, difficult to say on the phone, etc?
- Who will help you brainstorm lists of potential names? (to produce a great name, you need a lot of good names)
- How will you test your name with your existing and potential customers?
Build influence with these tools to create likability and trust
As Mark stated working through these questions, he became more comfortable. So, now Mark as developed his new name and is testing it.
When he has officially unveiled his name, I would be honored to share it with you. As you can see, this process isn’t too difficult, but it does take some focus for great results.
Although the list is below, please check Alyssa’s post for her great discussions.
- Anadea Business Name Generator
- Wordlab Business Name Generator
- Business Name Generator (BNG)
- Dot-O-Mator Name Generator
- NetSubstance.com Brand Name Generator
- Shopify Business Name Generator
Hope this helps you get up and go to work instead of waiting for inspiration.
Build influence with these tools, instil trust, and win new customers
Learn to confidently write and localize with these cultural value preferences, you can read my past blogs:
- Individualistic vs. Collectivistic Cultures / Non-Native English Speakers
- Low vs. High Power Distance Cultures / Non-Native English Speakers
- Nurturing vs. Competitive Communication Cultures / Non-Native English Speakers
- Less vs. More Certainty Comfort Cultures / Non-Native English Speakers
- Short-Term vs. Long-Term Thinking Cultures / Non-Native English Speakers
Get more customers when you learn how to localize for your target cultures in social media and more:
- LinkedIn: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures
- Twitter: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures
- Facebook: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures
- Instagram: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures
- WeChat: 5 Ways you need to localize WeChat in China
- Automated email: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures
- Instant Messages: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures?
Build your success when you use these rules to localize your content marketing strategy for other cultures:
- Content strategy: 7 Levels you need to localize your content strategy
- Calendar roadmap: 8 Steps you need to calendar & localize for other cultures
- Segment lists: 3 Ways you need to segment & localize your lists for other cultures
- Storytelling ideas: 5 Great storytelling steps you localize for other cultures
- Storytelling creation: 7 Items you need to localize: Global storytelling content
- SEO split tests: 12 Ways you need to split test blog SEO to localize cultures
- Headline building: 7 Ways you need to localize headlines for other cultures
- Captions + Alt: 7 Ways you need to localize your images for other cultures
- Subhead craft: 10 Ways you need to adjust subheads for other cultures
- Meta Descriptions: 10 Ways you need to localize meta descriptions
DEFINITION: Giggers – those who have started their own Gig to live the New Gig Economy Lifestyle.
Today I am focusing on Gig Business Success Step-2: Know your CLAN and build them up.
Check this to Localize Content Marketing Blog services case of doing…
A healthy does of truth serum here. Many people want to do this business, yet they never actually DO it…
Same thing happens often in writer’s circles. People often “say” they are a writer, yet they never write. They never publish. And so they struggle.
Stephen King says it well: “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration. The rest of us just get up and go to work.”
Same line of thought applies to this business pretty well too, doesn’t it? The best writers and business people have rituals.
They sit down, for example from 9 AM till noon, and they WORK. Or they work from 9 PM till midnight.
This isn’t too complicated, and so I know you can master it soon?
Results and “SUCCESS” doesn’t care if we’re inspired or not. Just like a treadmill doesn’t care if we’re inspired to hop on it and walk to lose weight.
If we just “walk” inspired or not, we get RESULTS! The money and results and amazing life comes, if we’ll only sit down and do the work, day by day…
Hope this helps!
The process simply works, IF you’ll work it.
In your corner.
Content is anything that adds value to the reader’s life. Avinash Kaushik
PS Right now, you even get a free coach consultation to help get you up and running, ASAP…
NOTE: So, if you don’t learn to use personal brand building tools, you may soon join the 80% of small businesses that fail within the first 5 years!
PS: So the next time you will learn another step to your Gigger success and also localize culture content marketing blog tools. And if you would like more developing your Gig business to the next level and living your optimal lifestyle, great. First email me at email@example.com, or second click NOW for your free consultation.
Hope this helps.
Doc Warren Linger
PS You’ll also be able to join our private support groups on FB… so you’re never alone in getting your first few months of holiday vacation opening up.
We’ll all be there to celebrate your big successes, and also to help you up if and when you should ever fall…
==> Email firstname.lastname@example.org or click NOW to coach yourself to your new optimal lifestyle freedom.
You can see examples of innovations for Optimal Experiences at JOIN THE CURATION: Google+.
Remember, come join tomorrow to see more Improving Your Engagement with Screenagers and others inspirational experiences and ideas for Optimal Engagement in the ScreenAge.
Remember to engage tomorrow.
Following with you.
Keep it simple.
- TWITTER: @DrWarrenLINGER
- FACEBOOK: Dr Warren LINGER
- GOOGLE+: +WarrenLINGER
- LINKEDIN: www.linkedin.com/in/DrWarrenLINGER
- INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/warrenlinger/
- TUBE SUBSCRIBE: gg.gg/YouTubeDrWarren
All client info has been scrubbed of identifying information unless they have given me specific, written permission to quote them.
Culture success skills adapted from: Cultures and Organizations: Software for the Mind 2nd Ed. (2005) Geert Hofstede and Gert Jan Hofstede, McGraw Hill, New York.
*Entrepreneurial Foundation>Success Skills adapted from World Life Skills Expert, Jill Raiguel’s awesome book, “The Next Step,” (1991) Amethyst Books, New York.
Your Content Marketing Mentor, Doc Warren LINGER, Adds value to the reader’s life. Avinash Kaushik Image qz.com #CultureContentMarketing #ContentMarketingblog, #GlobalContentMarketing
7 Questions you need to create your brand name – Content Marketing
Learn more >
Can you build influence like this to make people curious? Build influence with these tools to create likability and trust. Build influence with these tools, instil trust, and win new customers. Content is anything that adds value to the reader’s life. Avinash Kaushik
#WarrenLINGER, #personalbrandbuilding, #buildinfluence, #culturecontentmarketing, #contentmarketingservices, #contenttools, #contentmarketingblog, #localization, #localize, #contentmarketingtools
Dr Warren LINGER © 2018
Join 70,000+ VIPs
Join our mailing list and get interesting value and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.