The other day I was talking with my client in my office at a Starbucks here in Hong Kong. My client Jordan, asked about the value of influencer marketing.
She asked why she was seeing so many articles on the using value of influencer marketing. She said it seems like content marketing has become influencer marketing in promotion.
According to Radha Bharathi, Conference Advisor at Texila Educational Management Services PVT Ltd.,
“For every $1 spent on influencer marketing, businesses end up making about $10.50 making it a profitable way to get sales.”
Jordan is correct because many are promoting their products and services with influencer marketing. Why is the value of influencer marketing so powerful?
One word: TRUST
Can you build the value of influencer marking like this to make people curious?
The key is influencers have followings who trust influencers so much more than they trust traditional advertising.
Now you may have a question. “How can I use this information to help with my product or service?
To answer your question, we want to backup a bit. There are a few steps to take before you get to your influencer marketing.
Build the value of influencer marketing with these tools to create likability and trust
Follow these 6 steps with your product or service.
- Love your product or service as it must be your passion
- Ensure others love your product or service too
- Make sure you can distribute/provide your product or service
- Have and share your passion story about your product or service
- Drill yourself to deliver your narrow, distinct message about your product or service
- Share ‘everywhere’ your narrow, distinct message about your product or service
Once you’ve done this you will be able to in effect audition your customers and reduce rejection. More on rejection later.
As an influencer, your followers want to hear about what you are doing with your product or service. This builds trust in them so they will begin to share with their friends so you can grow your influence more.
Use these tools, instil trust, and win new customers when you build influencer marketing
Learn to confidently write and localize with these cultural value preferences, you can read my past blogs:
- Individualistic vs. Collectivistic Cultures / Non-Native English Speakers
- Low vs. High Power Distance Cultures / Non-Native English Speakers
- Nurturing vs. Competitive Communication Cultures / Non-Native English Speakers
- Less vs. More Certainty Comfort Cultures / Non-Native English Speakers
- Short-Term vs. Long-Term Thinking Cultures / Non-Native English Speakers
Get more customers when you learn how to localize for your target cultures in social media and more:
- LinkedIn: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures
- Twitter: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures
- Facebook: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures
- Instagram: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures
- WeChat: 5 Ways you need to localize WeChat in China
- Automated email: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures
- Instant Messages: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures?
Build your success when you use these rules to localize your content marketing strategy for other cultures:
- Content strategy: 7 Levels you need to localize your content strategy
- Calendar roadmap: 8 Steps you need to calendar & localize for other cultures
- Segment lists: 3 Ways you need to segment & localize your lists for other cultures
- Storytelling ideas: 5 Great storytelling steps you localize for other cultures
- Storytelling creation: 7 Items you need to localize: Global storytelling content
- SEO split tests: 12 Ways you need to split test blog SEO to localize cultures
- Headline building: 7 Ways you need to localize headlines for other cultures
- Captions + Alt: 7 Ways you need to localize your images for other cultures
- Subhead craft: 10 Ways you need to adjust subheads for other cultures
- Meta Descriptions: 10 Ways you need to localize meta descriptions
DEFINITION: Giggers – those who have started their own Gig to live the New Gig Economy Lifestyle.
Today I am focusing on Gig Business Success Step-2: Know your CLAN and build them up.
Check this to Localize Content Marketing Blog services case of doing…
Is this holding you back too? Many of us are afraid to put our own voice out there. To start up a business.
To put our full heart into something. Why? One word. REJECTION.
Hearing a no. Getting an unsubscribe. Someone hitting “spam” from an email note we just put our best into.
Here’s the thing… Most of the time—they’re not rejecting YOU.
They’re often not even rejecting your business opportunity, or offer either. Here’s what “could” be, and is most often the case.
Their circumstances don’t allow them to do it. They can’t afford it. They’re not interested anymore. They inherited a million bucks.
This isn’t too complicated, and so I know you can master it soon?
The point is? We don’t no their WHY. And we shouldn’t care!
What we should care about is speaking to the few that ARE interested, right? How can we help them solve their big problems and get what they want?
How can we help those that ARE ready? We speak to that crowd because we believe that what we have can 100% change and impact their lives for the better.
Everything else, we let slide off our backs, and we don’t worry about it. Don’t let fear hold you back.
You’re awesome. And…
If you’re open for a business you can put your full heart into -even on a very part-time basis, know your “why” and act.
I’m not saying you’ll never hear a “Thanks, but no thanks!”
Yet, there are magnetic business models that allow you to help people, just like us, on a higher level.
Helping them build their own lifestyle businesses for themselves and their families. Remember, you can keep magnetic content with those who truly appreciate it.
Businesses and lifestyles they’ll be proud of.
Got to run. Have a great day!
The more relevant the content appears, the more magnetic it becomes. Angie Schottmuller
PS Right now, you even get a free coach consultation to help get you up and running, ASAP…
NOTE: So, if you don’t learn to use personal brand building tools, you may soon join the 80% of small businesses that fail within the first 5 years!
PS: So the next time you will learn another step to your Gigger success and also localize culture content marketing blog tools. And if you would like more developing your Gig business to the next level and living your optimal lifestyle, great. First email me at email@example.com, or second click NOW for your free consultation.
Hope this helps.
Doc Warren Linger
PS You’ll also be able to join our private support groups on FB… so you’re never alone in getting your first few months of holiday vacation opening up.
We’ll all be there to celebrate your big successes, and also to help you up if and when you should ever fall…
==> Email firstname.lastname@example.org or click NOW to coach yourself to your new optimal lifestyle freedom.
You can see examples of innovations for Optimal Experiences at JOIN THE CURATION: Google+.
Remember, come join tomorrow to see more Improving Your Engagement with Screenagers and others inspirational experiences and ideas for Optimal Engagement in the ScreenAge.
Remember to engage tomorrow.
Following with you.
Keep it simple.
- TWITTER: @DrWarrenLINGER
- FACEBOOK: Dr Warren LINGER
- GOOGLE+: +WarrenLINGER
- LINKEDIN: www.linkedin.com/in/DrWarrenLINGER
- INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/warrenlinger/
- TUBE SUBSCRIBE: gg.gg/YouTubeDrWarren
All client info has been scrubbed of identifying information unless they have given me specific, written permission to quote them.
Culture success skills adapted from: Cultures and Organizations: Software for the Mind 2nd Ed. (2005) Geert Hofstede and Gert Jan Hofstede, McGraw Hill, New York.
*Entrepreneurial Foundation>Success Skills adapted from World Life Skills Expert, Jill Raiguel’s awesome book, “The Next Step,” (1991) Amethyst Books, New York.
Your Content Marketing Mentor, Doc Warren LINGER, The more magnetic it becomes Angie Schottmuller Image nightmonkey.nl #CultureContentMarketing #ContentMarketingblog, #GlobalContentMarketing
6 Steps you need to know your product or service – Content Marketing
Learn more >
Can you build the value of influencer marking like this to make people curious? Build value of influencer marketing with these tools for likability and trust. The more relevant the content appears, the more magnetic it becomes. Angie Schottmuller
#influencermarketing, #WarrenLINGER, #personalbrandbuilding, #buildinfluence, #culturecontentmarketing, #contentmarketingservices, #contenttools, #contentmarketingblog, #localization, #localize, #contentmarketingtools
Dr Warren LINGER © 2018
Join 70,000+ VIPs
Join our mailing list and get interesting value and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.