As an entrepreneur I’m often asked what my own 5-step process means. They are referring to outlining your process when you build your influence. To engage your audience it is important to have a clear outline of how you provide valuable outcome for others.
So, you’ll want to create a simple outline of steps you will lead your clients or customers to build value. This is an important process as you build your influence for others.
Can you build your influence like this to make people interested?
To outline your process you need to follow these 5-steps to outline your process:
- Define your core value to others
- List the steps you take to create value
- Refine those steps to show process
- Create your outline steps to value
- Communicate your outline with core values
This leads to the question many of my clients have. How do I communicate my process.
It’s best to communicate your process as often as possible in your blog or social media posts. For example let’s say you wanted to use Facebook.
So you would want to engage others like you were at a party with friends. Would you just blurt it out by saying, “My 5-Step process is…?”
Build your influence with these tools to create likability and trust
No, you would ask questions and engage in conversation. And so when you perceive your friend is interested you mention the outcome of your process. Next, if your listener shows more interest, you outline your process and the benefit value OUTCOME. More on outcome later.
Remember, in Facebook you want to engage in conversations, not broadcast. Make sure your post start or add to conversations or you are doing it wrong.
Follow these to write compelling organic posts on Facebook:
- Write to your ideal audience
- Use a genuine, not pushy tone
- Share events and milestones
- Welcome feedback and suggestions
- Create clear and short posts
- Interact with your audience
- Create and nurture interactive relationships
- Focus on getting ‘Share’s’ instead of only ‘Like’s’
Do not do these in Facebook writing:
- Don’t be too salesy
- Do not send too many spammy messages
- Don’t go silent or forget about shares and likes
- Do not ignore problems
- Don’t be afraid to try new things
- Do not talk about other topics, i.e. politics, dating
Build your brand with these tools, instill trust, and win new customers
Learn to confidently write and localize with these cultural value preferences, you can read my past blogs:
- Individualistic vs. Collectivistic Cultures / Non-Native English Speakers
- Low vs. High Power Distance Cultures / Non-Native English Speakers
- Nurturing vs. Competitive Communication Cultures / Non-Native English Speakers
- Less vs. More Certainty Comfort Cultures / Non-Native English Speakers
- Short-Term vs. Long-Term Thinking Cultures / Non-Native English Speakers
Get more customers when you learn how to localize for your target cultures in social media and more:
- LinkedIn: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures
- Twitter: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures
- Facebook: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures
- Instagram: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures
- WeChat: 5 Ways you need to localize WeChat in China
- Automated email: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures
- Instant Messages: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures?
Build your success when you use these rules to localize your content marketing strategy for other cultures:
- Content strategy: 7 Levels you need to localize your content strategy
- Calendar roadmap: 8 Steps you need to calendar & localize for other cultures
- Segment lists: 3 Ways you need to segment & localize your lists for other cultures
- Storytelling ideas: 5 Great storytelling steps you localize for other cultures
- Storytelling creation: 7 Items you need to localize: Global storytelling content
- SEO split tests: 12 Ways you need to split test blog SEO to localize cultures
- Headline building: 7 Ways you need to localize headlines for other cultures
- Captions + Alt: 7 Ways you need to localize your images for other cultures
- Subhead craft: 10 Ways you need to adjust subheads for other cultures
- Meta Descriptions: 10 Ways you need to localize meta descriptions
DEFINITION: Giggers – those who have started their own Gig to live the New Gig Economy Lifestyle.
Today I am focusing on Gig Business Success Step-1: Use low cost digital marketing.
Check this to Localize Content Marketing Blog services case of doing…
Even the “gurus” get this wrong… Quick tip for you in today’s note! To bump up your lifestyle, or, to quickly go from zero sales to many?
Paint a realistic picture of the OUTCOME people are getting as a result of what you’re offering. Do NOT talk about the product itself!
The product is simply the mechanism to help people get what they want, right? Think of it this way…
Nobody paints a picture of “gym equipment” and dumbbells to help motivate people to get in shape. They sell them on the result. 6-pack abs on the beach. Looking great in their swimsuits.
People don’t care about our fancy HD videos or all the hard work we put into it. Which sounds better?
“Sit down at your computer and watch my 83 HD videos that will teach you how to make money from home.”
“Imagine sitting down at the beach at a 5-star resort, working a few hours from the comfort of your laptop, with complete financial freedom…”
Now that’s just a quick example, but I believe you get the point?
- Sell the OUTCOME.
- Not the PRODUCT.
Ask: “What ‘experience’ will people want as a result of what I’m offering them?”
Now, people want different things. A young person may want to travel the globe. A retired person may want more time with his grandkids and for hobbies.
So in your communications, make sure to speak appropriately to YOUR audience, and hit on their different wants and desires over time, cool? And then, help them get there!
Hope this helps.
If a simple lifestyle friendly biz that allows you the opportunity to earn a great income on the side, while you travel, work from home, or from any place you want sounds like it’s up your alley too?
In your corner. Remember…
It’s not absolutely critical to have a mentor. Richard Lorenzen
PS Right now, you even get a free coach consultation to help get you up and running, ASAP…
NOTE: So, if you don’t learn to use personal brand building tools, you may soon join the 80% of small businesses that fail within the first 5 years!
PS: Next time you will learn another step to your Gigger success and also localize culture content marketing blog tools. So if you would like more developing your Gig business to the next level and living your optimal lifestyle, great. First email me at email@example.com, or second click NOW for your free consultation.
Hope this helps.
Doc Warren Linger
PS You’ll also be able to join our private support groups on FB… so you’re never alone in getting your first few months of holiday vacation opening up.
We’ll all be there to celebrate your big successes, and also to help you up if and when you should ever fall…
==> Email firstname.lastname@example.org or click NOW to coach yourself to your new optimal lifestyle freedom.
You can see examples of innovations for Optimal Experiences at JOIN THE CURATION: Google+.
Remember, come join tomorrow to see more Improving Your Engagement with Screenagers and others inspirational experiences and ideas for Optimal Engagement in the ScreenAge.
Remember to engage tomorrow.
Following with you.
Keep it simple.
- TWITTER: @DrWarrenLINGER
- FACEBOOK: Dr Warren LINGER
- GOOGLE+: +WarrenLINGER
- LINKEDIN: www.linkedin.com/in/DrWarrenLINGER
- INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/warrenlinger/
- TUBE SUBSCRIBE: gg.gg/YouTubeDrWarren
All client info has been scrubbed of identifying information unless they have given me specific, written permission to quote them.
Culture success skills adapted from: Cultures and Organizations: Software for the Mind 2nd Ed. (2005) Geert Hofstede and Gert Jan Hofstede, McGraw Hill, New York.
*Entrepreneurial Foundation>Success Skills adapted from World Life Skills Expert, Jill Raiguel’s awesome book, “The Next Step,” (1991) Amethyst Books, New York.
Your Content Marketing Mentor, Doc Warren LINGER, Critical to have a mentor. Richard Lorenzen Image richarlorenzen.com #CultureContentMarketing #ContentMarketingblog, #GlobalContentMarketing
5 Steps you need to outline your process – Content Marketing
Learn more >
Can you build your influence like this to make people interested? Build your influence with these tools to create likability and trust. Build your brand with these tools, instill trust, and win new customers. It’s not absolutely critical to have a mentor. Richard Lorenzen
#WarrenLINGER, #personalbrandbuilding, #buildyourbrand, #culturecontentmarketing, #contentmarketingservices, #contenttools, #contentmarketingblog, #localization, #localize, #contentmarketingtools
Dr Warren LINGER © 2018
Join 70,000+ VIPs
Join our mailing list and get interesting value and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.