The other day my client Joanie and I were working on her influencer impact and I asked her what she sold. She told me and then I asked her what outcome she really sold.
Zig Ziglar has a great quote. “When someone buys a ¼ inch drill they don’t want the drill, they want ¼ inch holes.” When you focus on that outcome your influencer power comes out.
Can you build your influencer impact like this to make people curious?
In her Step Into The Spotlight Program my friend Tsufit asks a great question. “What are you really selling? Escape? Youth? Fun? Hope? Relief? Comfort? Security? Freedom?” If that outcome is your focus your selling becomes educating, inspiring, and helping.
The ONE question you need to answer to sell your product or service is… What outcome are you selling?
Build your influencer impact with these tools to create likability and trust
Are you selling:
Use these tools, instil trust, and win new customers when you build your influencer impact
Learn to confidently write and localize with these cultural value preferences, you can read my past blogs:
- Individualistic vs. Collectivistic Cultures / Non-Native English Speakers
- Low vs. High Power Distance Cultures / Non-Native English Speakers
- Nurturing vs. Competitive Communication Cultures / Non-Native English Speakers
- Less vs. More Certainty Comfort Cultures / Non-Native English Speakers
- Short-Term vs. Long-Term Thinking Cultures / Non-Native English Speakers
Get more customers when you learn how to localize for your target cultures in social media and more:
- LinkedIn: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures
- Twitter: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures
- Facebook: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures
- Instagram: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures
- WeChat: 5 Ways you need to localize WeChat in China
- Automated email: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures
- Instant Messages: 10 Ways you need to localize for other cultures?
Build your success when you use these rules to localize your content marketing strategy for other cultures:
- Content strategy: 7 Levels you need to localize your content strategy
- Calendar roadmap: 8 Steps you need to calendar & localize for other cultures
- Segment lists: 3 Ways you need to segment & localize your lists for other cultures
- Storytelling ideas: 5 Great storytelling steps you localize for other cultures
- Storytelling creation: 7 Items you need to localize: Global storytelling content
- SEO split tests: 12 Ways you need to split test blog SEO to localize cultures
- Headline building: 7 Ways you need to localize headlines for other cultures
- Captions + Alt: 7 Ways you need to localize your images for other cultures
- Subhead craft: 10 Ways you need to adjust subheads for other cultures
- Meta Descriptions: 10 Ways you need to localize meta descriptions
DEFINITION: Giggers – those who have started their own Gig to live the New Gig Economy Lifestyle.
Today I am focusing on Gig Business Success Step-2: Know your CLAN and build them up.
Check this to build your influencer impact services case of doing…
Is this holding you back too? Many of us are afraid to put our own voice out there. To start up a business.
To put our full heart into something. Why? One word. REJECTION.
Hearing a no. Getting an unsubscribe. Someone hitting “spam” from an email note we just put our best into.
Here’s the thing… Most of the time—they’re not rejecting YOU.
They’re often not even rejecting your business opportunity, or offer either. Here’s what “could” be, and is most often the case.
Their circumstances don’t allow them to do it. They can’t afford it. They’re not interested anymore. They inherited a million bucks.
This isn’t too complicated, and so I know you can master it soon?
Fix this, and your results may soar. Because of a few sleazy car salesman and the such, the word “sales” often carries a negative or bad tone to many folks. And, it’s holding them back. Badly.
Often, all we need to do is flip how we “think” about this.
Because here’s the reality. If you
- truly believe in what you’re selling
- know in your heart it’s a superior solution in your marketplace
- think it will make people better off in ways they desire
And if you feel it can bring your fellow human beings to a much better place they may not otherwise get to? Then isn’t it our moral OBLIGATION to get our message out there to as many people as we possibly can?
And yet, we don’t have to be “salesy” to do that. We…
I believe in it. I feel it’s my obligation. And for the right person, I know it can be life-changing for them.
Someone couldn’t run their business anymore because of something we have done? I was blown away! Leo Widrich
Hope this helps.
PS Right now, you even get a free coach consultation to help get you up and running, ASAP…
NOTE: So, if you don’t learn to use personal brand building tools, you may soon join the 80% of small businesses that fail within the first 5 years!
PS: So the next time you will learn another step to your Gigger success and also localize culture content marketing blog tools. And if you would like more developing your Gig business to the next level and living your optimal lifestyle, great. First email me at email@example.com, or second click NOW for your free consultation.
Hope this helps.
Doc Warren Linger
PS You’ll also be able to join our private support groups on FB… so you’re never alone in getting your first few months of holiday vacation opening up.
We’ll all be there to celebrate your big successes, and also to help you up if and when you should ever fall…
==> Email firstname.lastname@example.org or click NOW to coach yourself to your new optimal lifestyle freedom.
You can see examples of innovations for Optimal Experiences at JOIN THE CURATION: Google+.
Remember, come join tomorrow to see more Improving Your Engagement with Screenagers and others inspirational experiences and ideas for Optimal Engagement in the ScreenAge.
Remember to engage tomorrow.
Following with you.
Keep it simple.
- TWITTER: @DrWarrenLINGER
- FACEBOOK: Dr Warren LINGER
- GOOGLE+: +WarrenLINGER
- LINKEDIN: www.linkedin.com/in/DrWarrenLINGER
- INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/warrenlinger/
- TUBE SUBSCRIBE: gg.gg/YouTubeDrWarren
All client info has been scrubbed of identifying information unless they have given me specific, written permission to quote them.
Culture success skills adapted from: Cultures and Organizations: Software for the Mind 2nd Ed. (2005) Geert Hofstede and Gert Jan Hofstede, McGraw Hill, New York.
*Entrepreneurial Foundation>Success Skills adapted from World Life Skills Expert, Jill Raiguel’s awesome book, “The Next Step,” (1991) Amethyst Books, New York.
Your Content Marketing Mentor, Doc Warren LINGER, Something we have done Leo Widrich Image facebook.com #CultureContentMarketing #ContentMarketingblog, #GlobalContentMarketing
1 Question you need to sell your product or service– Content Marketing
Learn more >
Can you build your influencer impact like this to make people curious? Build your influencer impact with these tools for likability-trust and winning customers. Someone couldn’t run their business anymore because of something we have done? I was blown away! Leo Widrich
#influencermarketing, #WarrenLINGER, #personalbrandbuilding, #influencerimpact, #culturecontentmarketing, #contentmarketingservices, #contenttools, #contentmarketingblog, #localization, #localize, #contentmarketingtools
Dr Warren LINGER © 2018
Join 70,000+ VIPs
Join our mailing list and get interesting value and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.